Sunday, January 29, 2012

Usual Sunday jogging session with dad again. Hopefully it's a every Sunday thing cause I need spend more time with him. Need to consistently remind myself cause often I tend to neglect my family too. This CNY had been a really quiet one considering two of my grandparents passed away last year. Esp my maternal grandma. This CNY felt really quiet without her around shouting here and there. Missed her cooking so much. Really. Ah, hate it when I start thinking about all these and I will think about myself in 12 years time. Hopefully there's a cure for diabetes and dad won't have to suffer that much. I really hate it when he keeps talking about what are the consequences of getting it. Everytime he does that, all i think about is him being like that in the future. Freak. Okay nonono touchwood. Technology will be soooo advance that he'll be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment