Monday, January 2, 2012

Just another day

OMG, after looking at lookbook, seriously it's such an inspirational place. Looking at different styles and all. Happened to see this ^^


I really admire those that can paint and draw well without making mistakes. I just hate the fact that I can't be as good as him. But seriously, I would like to try doing this ^^ Okay maybe like painting it on a tank top or something but the idea is there can liao.

Anyway mommy and daddy want me to draft out a plan on how I wanna decorate or design the house and they will sponsor me. HOW COOL IS THAT. Previously I wanted to just decorate my room alone but now, I'm given the opportunity to decorate my house on my own. Okay obviously there's a budget but OMG luh, I seriously can't wait for it. Hopefully I can like work + decorate my house next year. Maybe this can be part of my application to SUTD video. Hopefully I'll be able to enter SUTD ):

I'm still thinking should I include an elevator at home or an escalator. Elevator will be damn cool but escalator can save electricity. Actually seriously I really want a slide. HAHAHAHHA I should include that too ^^ Stairs + slide for my house. Eh that's a freaking cool idea.

On a sadder note, I shouldn't have listened to wedding dress. It just reminded me of...but I'm glad that my dad suggested changing the position of my furniture. At least I won't be thinking...Okay shall go back to books. Physics I'm comingggg ^^ I should start psyching myself that I totally <33333 it! 

And why are some people just sooo SMART. Law student + Pretty + Sporty. WALAOOOO ): It's gonna be my turn soon ^^ Maybe not the law student part HAHHA


Back to sleep already luh! HEHE. Need to meet Kimber tmr ^^ byeee


|

No comments:

Post a Comment