Thursday, January 26, 2012

Busy weekdays. Sometimes I really feel neglected but hey, I'm human too okay. Ohwell forget it, that's when you know if someone treats you like how you're treating that person. It doesn't seem like it so I shall just adjust a lil. I know I've been neglecting certain people too and I promise to make it up to them. I really feel like sleeping but there's econs presentation tmr. Will blog more during the weekend when I feel like it. Really thank god for my netball girls. Now it seems like going netball is the only thing that makes me happy. The rest like...oh forget it. My future seems so bleak and there's like 9 more months to A lvl. One month gone already.

[edited] It is really hard to find a blog that is funny in general. Like normally I find some people's blog entertaining but I have finally found one blog which is content entertaining. Just randomly blog hopped to it and tada ^^  Feeling so sick with the wind blowing straight at me and my eyes are like practically glued together. NEED.TO.STAY.AWAKE. I really can't wait for the weekend. I hate it when I'm lagging behind during lessons. SCREW IT! Byeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment