Friday, January 6, 2012

Had my physics retake paper and it's....HORRIBLE. I need to really bush up on G.field, E.field and thermophysics. Talked to Rich, Amanda, Huangtao and Zhaojie at library. The good old times. HAHA. Now I can save money by using Ezlink. Good thing about having GIRO hehe.

Went Queensway to find stuff with my Santa Kimberly and went over to POMO to meet Sharon, Kaimin, Justinn and Richmond to play pool. HAHA damn retarded today I'm in luck manzxz. Anyhow also can ^^ Just damn glad to see Toon again after so long. HAHA. Stupid toon always busy.

Met fanghua on the bus on the way to Somerset. Super cool righttt. Like we're actually suppose to meet straight at Somerset but we just happened to get onto the same bus HEHE. Ate at Javier's Rottisserie Salad Bar @ Cathay Cineleisure which is not bad. It's freaking cheap sia. Or rather we're the cheapskates around. Kept stacking the food like UNO stacko HAHAH! Didn't take pictures with all the Iphones around and they didn't upload. HAHA. Those asshole tricked me to buying Oolong milk tea which was rather okay while they bought the monster bubble tea. They asshole luh ): But i love Santa Kimberly for giving me my schedule book ^^ She knows me so well HEHE.

Left early cause mama wanna buy me a new bag but end up I bought some rabbit towel. Damn cute sia but nooo baggg = sad wenning. Shall go sleep now or else I can't wake up tmr! Byeeee


No comments:

Post a Comment