Saturday, January 28, 2012

FUCK SIA, feeling damn not worth it for my neighbour. Just heard a commotion between her mom and her. Just cause she didn't bathe at like 10, her mom fucking scolded and caned her like mad. Honestly, what kind of logic is that. Just cause SHE's the mother doesn't give her the right to do so. Furthermore she's studying for her O lvl. Not like she went out late or whatsoever. NO wonder her husband divorce with her although she's pretty. Character kennasaiii. It's such a pity I have not been talking to her although she's my childhood friend. I guess when we grow up, we slowly grew apart. EVEN my brother wanted to help her by shouting across. But honestly that's gonna make things worst. And her mom and my mom are like friends. ZZZ. I know that her temper was bad but i didn't know that she's soooo unreasonable. Asked mummy to come down and help but it didn't help at all. Not like my mom can do anything but seriously she can't do anything :/ Just really thankful that my parents ain't that unreasonable as her. URGHH, talking about her makes my blood boil. Shall try to talk to her one day...hopefully.

Anyway went MBS with Kimblurly and Chantalle. HAHA had great time catching up with both of them. Those two shopping queens....Practically just stoned throughout while they went around looking at branded stuffs. HEHE. Too high class for me liaozxz HAHA! Ohwell, upload the pictures another time (: Once blur uploads it! Do physics! >:) I CAN DO IT! BYEEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment