Monday, January 9, 2012

Shall do a quick post. Anyway first day of school and I'm kinda happy with the teachers that we're getting. Now it's worth it to endure 1 year of weird teachers HAHA. But yup, CT seems kinda funny, physics teacher is damnnnnn nice. As for the rest. IDK. Ohwell, I got a feeling I'm gonna hate like Tuesday and Friday the most. Esp friday when lessons start at 8.15 all the way to 2.45 and there's only a 1/2 hour break. Tedious but ohwell, I NEED TO JIAYOU THIS YEAR.

Went to study with Richmond again ^^ HAHA. Accompanied to starhub and get my 3G fixed (YAYYY) and studied. Jiayou brotherrr! I know you can do it ^^ SELF MOTIVATION!

Shall go apply my moisturizer + lotion + disinfectant solution ^^ I don't wanna end up looking like some monster at the end of A levels. Need.to.maintain ^^ BYEEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment