Friday, January 20, 2012

Walaoooo! Today is a relatively screwed up day. First I feel so bad for troubling ppl to fetch me to school. Now my bro left his phone in the car ._. Going down to collect it tmr but I feel so obligated sia. GG.

Furthermore today just can't concentrate while studying. Nothing seems effective. Maybe I should just go library tmr to study hardcore or something. HAIZXZ. But tmr going with kimberly&KM for pool HEHE. Can't wait to see them ^^

Mdm Noorizan's Birthday celebration with Coach Rose and my fellow ducklings. Hopefully everything will be okay. Can't wait for dinner this sunday (: BYEEEE

Actually I've realised my threshold have been getting lower. I get angry and frustrated easily. Its either I've changed or everything around me seems to be changing. Their behaviour, their actions, their words, it just irritate the crap out of me which is why I really can't be bothered. Maybe I'm just destined to be a loner this year huh. Back to sleep now. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment