Thursday, January 12, 2012

Orientation

This will be my last orientation in DHS. It's super fast right, now I'm going to be 18 and I'm gonna spend like 6 years in DHS. Had to admit I did enjoy it although I didn't like the dancing part. I freaking can't dance and I think I'm gonna hide somewhere or something HAHA!

Yup, anyway yesterday was rather okay at Katong park. The games were kinda lame as usual but frisbee was fun. HAHA! Talked to Mr Tang and it reminded me of the good old days in track. Really miss my babes, like the times we used to have together. Got sunburnt too ):

Today was more fun. Except for the dance. Totally slacked at the back with my 4C ppl haha. We're such a bunch of slackers. Then played "Gold Rush". Really fun game I gotta say. HAHA not as hiong as last year but it's rather fun sia. People just literary THREW themselves into the space there. HAHA.

DOTA ^^ The highlight of every senior high orientation. It was rather okay luh. Not as rough as last year and I gave a lot of hugs away HAHA! Friendly way of like attacking someone I guess. As long as i don't pin him/her down HAHA! So sorry for being so violent unknowingly. Honestly sometimes I don't even know that I'm that violent. Group hug with 4C AWWWW

Went for 4C dinner and ohwell, missed them soooo much. Ate at KLP Pastamania and Marble slab. Played cards too HAHA! Quite fun thou.


Experience something I haven felt for a long time. But i guess it's better to just attempt to forget about it since it's better to focus this year.

I've realized I've either neglect my friendship with certain people or maybe it's an indication that it's going to be over. I guess all I can do is to keep those memories with me since it's kinda hard to repair it. Seems so wasted but I guess maybe it's better. I really don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment