Friday, February 3, 2012

Really very tired after a long day. I think I should totally stop blogging so often. Or maybe should kill it but I know i can't resist as usual. HEHE! Anyway had some oath-session today and it's soooo...DIAO. Ohwell, Netball game after school was not bad too. Yup in the end there's too many people and ended up using two courts. NOW WE'RE SMART LIAO! Everyone change to proper attire so we won't get into trouble HEHE! But nevertheless fun (: Okay luh shall post pictures of the MBS cause apparently my blog looks so dead. HAHA! And my current Wallpaper for my phone cause apparently Toon wants his picture there. Somehow this remind me of year 4 again. Thanks for helping me manzxzxz. #Brotherforeverrr HAHA


Plus MBS photos (:
  






Okay time for me to sleep. TOO TIRED ALREADY! Bye





No comments:

Post a Comment