Wednesday, January 30, 2013

WOOHOO don't need to work today ^^ So timely huhhh. Initially I was still thinking about to slot in gym time. Anyway HELLO KIAT AND KIMBERLY. Realised actually people reads my blog for once. Not like I'll update damn often but ohwell HAHAHA.

Monday : After work went out with 4C ^^ Missed those people manzxz. Ate cafe cartel with them. Probably the last time before i see them after they enter NS ): well most of them i guess. Will miss my bros! Gonna meet michelle soon too ^^ Finally after AHHAHA ages!


Tues : Went dinner with Kiat and Ber after work. Wah Kiat looks damn mature in her office attire HAHA! Kim and I look so young beside her HAHA. Realised i haven't seen her for a longggg time luh Ate stingray at 511 and tangyuan at 85. Damn good man. Hope we'll have more of such session next time

Wed : YAYYY no work ^^ so timely. Went to the gym > Dinner with Yew Kit. Managed to catch up HAHA. Finally tired Pastamania and it's soso luhh! But the price is really worth it ^^ Okay I wanna go and sleep alr. too tired D: BYEEEE


No comments:

Post a Comment