Monday, January 7, 2013

Short update about ytd. Most probably my favourite day of the week.

Went to driving centre to realised that I can't make cash payment. Another wasted trip. But nvm, went to school to meet Kiat and Kimberly. Ate school food. Honestly after leaving Dunman High, I kinda miss school food a lot. Cheap and good. HAHAH.

Learnt how to play table tennis for the first time. HAHA. I'm not that bad lo. FOR FIRST TIMER ^^ Managed to catch up wtih Reena (: Sadly Clara had Homa stuff sooo...But yeah, really miss these two ducklings.

Went to gym with kiat and it was rather satisfying. Was thinking if I should go over again later :/ It's more productive there I feel.

Came back home with the best homecooked food. Really I admire my dad for being able to cook SOOOO well. Sadly I didn't learn from him but his cooking really (Y) I really want a husband that can cook well like my daddy ): Okay for now back to ironing. Sadgirl1994. Learning how to be a maid this holidays HAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment