Saturday, January 26, 2013



Friday : Worked and celebrated Kimblurly B'day ^^ Haven't seen the girls for so long. Managed to catch up a lil. But yeah, come to think of it, it had been like 2 plus yrs since we've known each other ^^

Once again happy birthday Kimblurly ^^ Stop being so blur HAHAHHAA!

Sat : Went to work and got to know my colleagues better HAHA. Okay at least I start talking to them k. Normally I'll just keep quiet and focus. Focus = higher productivity > MORE $$$ Getting so moneyminded nowadays ^^ HAHA. Ate dinner with my parents > Jogged around. I guess I'm getting old. ankle aching like a bitch after jogging >:(

Sun : Cooked for family breakfast > lepak. Meeting my lesbian partner, Kimberly, for gym later HAHHA.I guess i can meet her up earlier. HEH. Okay shall continue lepaking HAHA, BYEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment