Saturday, January 19, 2013



 Dedication to my moneyminded grandpa:

Grandpa, I don't know if you'll able to understand this post cause it's in english but hopefully there's a translator up there. Just wanna let you know that you've been a really comical and great grandpa. Thanks for always pampering me with chocolates, sweets and stickers when I'm young. I know I haven't been exactly the guai-est granddaughter, but rather the naughtiest one cause of the walkinghomeincidentfromlavandertopasirris but yeah, I'll promise to take good care of mommy. 
Rest in peace 19 01 2013

Just feeling a little worried for mommy cause she cried until her eyes are really swollen. Heard from my dad that they saw the whole process when his breathing slowed down. I guess it's a really painful experience. Thankfully she's better now. At least she's still able to tease me.

On a side note, met up with Kimberly today for gym at MY CONDO haha (okay inside joke). That lazy ass just had to pull me out of the gym just cause she felt bored. Gymed only for  2 1/2 hrs >:/ That lazyfriend of mine! Preferred the gym when there's no one else and when the whole place was ours. Hate it when those noisy guys came in. YUCK. But ohwell, apparently running in the gym seems less effective now, no motivation. Shall run to parkway again soon (: Apparently ber and I are seriously meant to be lesbians forever. We're always tgt before A lvls and now, even after A lvls, apparently both of us are like....ohwell fated. 

Went to CCP to find Kaimin. HAHAHAHA. I'm suppose to study for my BTT but ended up sleeping cause of ber. Stupid ass, she's seriously a bad influence. STILL DARE TO CALL ME OBESE FRIEND >:(

I'm suppose to sleep now cause I have to wake up at 7 to run. Muscles pls shrink somehow. Hopefully I'll see the results soon. Running >10km 5 times a week is no joke. Sacrificed my knees for it >:( 


Suddenly feel like blogging. HAHA. Anyway I feel like cutting my hair again after seeing pictures online. I really wanna change my hairstyle but I know I'm gonna regret cutting it cause it took me like years to get it to this length. Okay, the only reason why my hair isn't growing cause i keep cutting it every half a yr, but I wanna cut off the deadends ): 

I WANT RED HAIRRRR

red hair
red hairRed HAIR
Or maybe purple. 
It looks rather nice there. dark purple red hair 
red shorts & purple hair <3
 SOOO PWETTYYYY!

Why is my hair growing so slowly. I WANT LONG HAIR NOW! Permed hair haizxz. For now shall keep make do with my short hair ): Half a yr later. You'll see ^^ Shall go sleep now. BYEEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment