Friday, January 18, 2013

Was feeling really down today for the entire morning until i met the trackers. Well there's just too many ups and down in life huh. Shan't rant about it or else I'll have to change my URL to sadgrumpybunnyyy already. HAHA. Anyway had been ages ever since I've met them. Always had a great time talking to them cause they're just damn crappy.

Anyway I have like ugly cuts / bruises on my knee cause I fell while jogging ytd. Embarrassing maxxx. JUST PAK on the ground. Thankfully it's night time so no one saw ^^ Even if they saw it they don't know its me HAHAHHA! Self consolation.

But life have been rather great. Initially wanted to make use of this time to catch up with friends but it seems like alone time seems more appealling. HAHA! Everyday just

work > long bus ride home > subway > long walk home > jog > night 'ranting' session > sleep

 Too good to be true ^^ Just enjoying my days lepaking away with my dad ^^ Two nua people tgt watching movies / dramas on our individual laptops HAHAHAHA! But honestly with the ceiling fan around, it's just too cooling alr ^^ Going to gym tmr with ber ^^ Back to 'ranting' session ^^ BYEEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment