Thursday, January 10, 2013

First day of work ytd ^^ Okay I kinda enjoy packing hampers. I know I'm weird but WHATEVER haha! It's quite fun although it's really tiring cause I have to stand the entire day. Imagine doing it for 12hours D: But I'm kinda motivate cause more hampers = more pay 8D Yeah I know I'm a moneyfaced so what ^^

Anyway was quite thankful for having Matthew there cause or else I'll end up lonergirl94. But as usual, you know I need a while to get used to people. At least the two that I work next to are really friendly HAHA.

Totally SLEPT on the bus cause I'm so tired. It's only 1-5.30pm. Imagine next week, 7am to 7pm. I think I'll just die. But ohwell.. Okay gonna bathe and cook my lunch ^^ Can't wait to meet the rest tonight during their campfire ^^ Hopefully there's time to go WTF too ^^ YAYYY. BAIII

No comments:

Post a Comment