Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Watched "Any Day Now" and "Patch Adams". Really love shows like this. Makes me happy and HAHAHAHA hard to focus during work. Plus it really kills time since I'm like super bored during work. So thankful for Cheryl for always being there HAHAH! She's like a cute big sister that always come out to talk to me and give me drinks <3 Plus the other ladies in the office are damn cute too HAHAHHA! Always telling me to study hard in university and all. Ahhh, love jobs like this which involves working with people. Always so unexpected but hey, getting to talk to them for a few mins allow me to know more about them even thou they're much older HAHAHHA! Shall wake up early tmr to run. Hopefully I'll HEH. But im like aching all over alr~ AHHH. Okay back to suits. BYEEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment