Friday, May 10, 2013

Still not really used to the new lifestyle now but mommy and daddy seems really happy for the past two days HAHHAAH! I bet they miss me too much alrrr :3 HAHHA! Really happy to talk to some of the NS guys. Now that all the guys are in NS, it seems like they're on the route to turning into muscular, manly and more desirable man HAHHAHA.

Plus i finally found a makan companion for lunch alr ^^ She's like some da jiejie HAHHAHA! Plus the staffs + cilents + agents are really soooo friendly ^^ Now that I'm getting used to working there, it seems not bad huhhh. Plus free movie time HAHHAH! I think Im like some slacker but who cares luh, there's really nothing much to do HAHAHAH!

High tea session tmr and I hope to get to know some of my potential coursemate ;) HAHHAHA! Okay luh, shall continue with suits ^^ byeee

No comments:

Post a Comment