Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Passed BTT!?!?

Seeee! Finally pass my BTT! Before that, my dad was like saying, ' If you don't pass your BTT, you don't think of coming home.' Even fang said, 'Wn you better fail. Like that you will be the most failed driving friend that I know of ;)' WALAOO, could you imagine the amount of pressure the whole world is giving me 😠. But thankfully I've passed luh so now all I have to do is to attend practical lessons. Going to try auto instead although I heard its idiot proof. But then again hey, I'm quite blur plus there's a fine line betw blur and idiot HAHAHA! Hopefully I'll get a hang of it. 

After that had to actually rush over uni apps. Realised the registration date for most of the camps are like over ): quite sad if I can't even attend raffles camp but ohwell, I guess it's really up fate luh. I really really wanna go for sports camp ): but ahhh, I can't swim. This sucks. Any kind soul willing to teach me ): 

On the side note, had been really PMS esp ytd :/ my poor daddy had to endure it. I thought I won't suffer from it ))): ohwell

Okay luh back to work alr, or rather SMS HAHAHA! Byeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment