Monday, May 20, 2013

Bored bored boreddddd


Posting from work now cause I'm feeling freaking bored. Kinda getting a lil tired of my daily dosage of running man + city hunter + suits but ohwell, I rather be slacking my life rather than studying.

Have been doing research last night on which uni to go. Although I know I said I wanted to go to NTU cause supposingly they are more famous for engineering but then again cause NUS MSE has a smaller cohort + hall life seems so much more vibrant. But then again the hall is too ex which I doubt my dad will allow me to stay there cause I bet he'll miss me . I'm sure he will cause there's no one at home to entertain him HAHAHA! 

But in NTU everything seems so safe. I'll secure a hall life although their hall isn't as widely advertised, at least for the first year. Plus it's much cheaper and honestly, if I enter the hall in NUS, I doubt I'll be eating hostel food HEH. I'm way too picky for my own good. I know that I should check the curriculum rather than the hall but hey, NUS MSE website is slacking of such information compared to NTU. Went to check forums and it seems like NUS is more widely promoted. HOWWWWW!?!? I got until 2 June to decide. 

Sadly I'm not fated for architecture but ohwell

On a brighter note, finally went to jog for an hour ytd. Accomplishment considering the fact that I've been a lazy bum lately. Went to the same place same spot that I've used to frequent oh-so-long-ago. Don't feel as strongly as last time but hey, some stuff just a lil harder to forget. 

Okay really wanna take a nap now. Ahhh shall blast music now. Shall paste a picture of my bored face sianjipua. Byeeee



No comments:

Post a Comment