Sunday, May 12, 2013

Have a suddenly vision in mind to actually start working out. HAHAHA for once after so long right. But sadly cause ytd was my first time doing it after such a long time, poor me injured my back by obtaining a blueblack. How noob can I get )): but ohwell, which means I've to jog instead of conditioning. This time I must try to maintain, EVEN DURING ORIENTATION.

Yeah talking about that, I guess I wanna go to NTU if I have to choose material engineering. Need to start preparing for hall life which I'm kinda looking forward too :3 Hopefully I'll enjoy the orientation and all ;)

Ohyeah having an off day today which is why I got the time to actually blog but ohwell, not like anyone reads this. Life is just so boring nowadays. Can't wait for UNIIIII ^^ Okay shall pack up and prepare to meet michelle nowww ^^ BYEEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment