Sunday, May 26, 2013

Looking at people studying overseas and really can't help but to wish that I'll be able to do so in the future. Being able to lead a new life overseas to start anew. Sounds damn cool huh. Obviously I'll miss people back in Singapore but haizxz....too bad I'm not rich enough to do so.

Now still thinking what school should I go to. Head is telling me to go to NTU but my heart is telling me to go NUS. Plus if i accept NUS, if my appeal fails, it won't be that bad after all. I really don't know. I don't understand why am i so indecisive ):

Back to studying BTT ): Need to take it this tuesday. YES 28 MAY 2013. Won't remember the wrong date ever again. HEHE. So looking forward to going overseas with trackers again <3 love this bunch of people SOOOOO much <3 Okay back to studying ): byeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment