Monday, February 13, 2012

OMG LUH~ The more I see it, the chio-er it gets. SHOULD I GET IT! It's like 79.90 but it's freaking chio. Rich + Michelle said no butttt...Kimberly said I've already made up my mind so I should. AHHH I'm so tempted to borrow money from Sean and just GET IT! Haha! Sorry for treating you like an ATM HAHA. But seriously CHIO BOOOO! 


JI DAN! It's like the 3rd day already but I'm still like this. Furthermore I'm still thinking should i gett....FILES. Sadly I can't find turquoise cloth files. EVERYTHING RED RED RED. Walao, they should seriously sell TURQUOISE sia. Shit sia, the spendthrift side of me is likeeee....POOF. ANYONE NICE WANNA BUY THE BAG FOR ME ): No one. I'm like #foreveralone. Forget it, going to Chinatown this week to find thingy to redesign my straw file that I didn't touch since like...6 years old. 

I wanna design stationaries. So easy luh. SIAN TTM. BYE ):

No comments:

Post a Comment