Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Vday

My favourite class (: Okay this isn't a picture of everyone but yup, will upload it the next time. Bonded ttm luh! Like i just sms everyone to meet after the GP lecture and 28 people came <3 Just sms them like 2 1/2 hour before lecture. 

Following are pictures from ant's ipad. But i keep spamming pictures (: HAHAHAHA

 
My H1 econs people (: It's like the only lesson i won't sleep luh, WE LOVE TANCHIENMING ^^



 HEHE my two lovely juniors came to find me during my break <3 awww!

Went dinner with Richmond, Michelle, Boonkiat, Matthew and Isaac. Walao Isaac extra luh, we're suppose to be the #foreveralone people HEHE! Anyway had a great time talking to them at Carls Junior. Like what Isaac said, "We accept you for who you're." :') I'm so glad really. They're the ones i turn to when I'm in need. I'm really really glad for Isaac. Thanks so much bro (: Same as Richmond too. Thanks for always cheerin me up. Michelle too! HAHA she keeps trying to WAKE ME UP HAHAHAH! Too bad im too materialistic. 

In general, I'm really thankful to have known this bunch of lovely people. Okay luh shall go sleep now. Tired ttm. BYE!



No comments:

Post a Comment