Sunday, February 19, 2012





Honestly I've tried my best already. But every time I listen to this song, it just remind me of... Am i hopeless or what. Realized there's like 4 more days to that particular day...the last day I met you, the day which everything ended. 

I'm just fucking hopeless when it comes to forgetting. Honestly why is it soooo hard this time. I've already tried damn hard, I've already deleted EVERYTHING related to you, phone number, facebook, pictures and yet...

Maybe it's an indication to go back to the place we used to go, the place which holds all my memories. 

If you ask me how I'm doing 
I would say I'm doing just fine

I would lie and say that you're not on my mind 
But I go out, and I sit down at a table set for two 
And finally I'm forced to face the truth 
No matter what I say I'm..

Not over you

No comments:

Post a Comment