Thursday, February 16, 2012

"Do you refer your life now or 15 years ago"

Asked my dad that question today, and he replied,

"I refer my life now. It's much more relaxing and I don't need to worry." 

That got me thinking about my own life. What do I really want in the future? Do i honestly wanna be an architect, or I'm choosing it just cause it's a safest path when it comes to design. Honestly, If you ask me, I wanna design my own stationary set, customize all my furniture at home, and basically just design everything. I don't mind spending my whole life designing stuff.

 "What do you think if I take a break after JC and just concentrate on designing stuffs." 

"So be it, I'll support you...But, if anything happen, you can't blame anyone but yourself. You choose this path and you must NOT regard your actions"

When i heard that, I'm like... but I'm kinda touched. Like daddy have always been so supportive, esp when i said that I wanna have my own blogshop (that's the past) and all, he have been supporting me all the way. 

But now I'm sure that I wanna just concentrate on designing. Maybe design my own stationary and source for people to help me to manufacture them. Hopefully it'll turn up good but yup. But all these after A lvls. Just need to concentrate this year and next year I can do what I want. Obviously I'll work at the same time too but I wanna just try manufacturing my own designs. But first, need to decorate my room first. I'm so sick of my room HAHHA! BYEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment