Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Freedommmm

Biz law was mehhh.  Idk leh I felt like I've tried my best alr but yet I wrote much lesser than others.  Hopefully I'll be able to do okay.

After bizlaw, best bachelor in RH actually waited for me to eat dinner. Bu kui shi wo de brother (Y) Ate seafood tgt with Nico and waiip. Apparently food at the west will nv taste as good as those in the east.

Chiong to town to meet Gen. Always enjoyed spending time with her. Epic things always happens when I'm with her. We tried to shop around town but sadly we went there too late. Town close EXACTLY at 10 during the weekdays. Bought our mixer and went down to zouk. BOTH OF US...TOO EPIC.  WE JUST POUR THE ALCOHOL INTO THE 1.5 litre COKE. GOSH. Actually we should just pour away more coke but ohwell. Whatever happened at the club...I think it's way too coincidental HAHAHA. Small world manxzx. But really enjoyed myself HAHAHA.

Woke up late.  YAYY and met gen at bugis. Both of us were like stoning. Can't think properly. hahah. But at least I'm in the mood to stop. Wanted to buy that top but the colour not chio ): nvm at least I get to spend time with my favourite girl.

On my way home now after taking the wrong bus. Need to stop being so blur. Really can't wait for next week ^^V catching up with all my favourite people. Shall end here alr.  happygirl94 hehh.  Byeee

No comments:

Post a Comment