Friday, November 15, 2013

This week had been great. After getting back my phone, it seems like everything in life is going back to normal again. Or rather great. Shall update later with visuals on the MRT when on my way to bugis. Haven't seen badass since monday cause he decided to delete himself off the chat but ohwell. But really enjoyed eating all the good food on monday.

As for rest of the days...study as usual and ytd HAHHAHA, epicly quite funny to study both both Gen and Qinyuan. Too distracting to study with them but hey with good company, why notttt. HAHAHA. Can't wait for our first saturday dinner tgt laterrr with gennn.

Shall bathe nowww. BYE


Hope you'e feeling better now. I know you'll read this cause HAHAHAH, you always do. But yeah just to let you know I'll be there for you if you need it k. Although you didnt exactly do well, I'll try my best to help you during this holidays. Don't give uppp mannnn. GOOOOO ^^V

No comments:

Post a Comment