Sunday, November 17, 2013

Met Tico Nico just now and wahhh, I think we're damn fated luh. Have always been meeting him at like the most unexpected location.  At least I've found my travel buddy on saturday. Hehh. Went to meet mama and papa at bugis to get my new cover <3 Felt so loved by them as usual. Haizxz. Sadly this week I'm stuck at RH HAHAH. Burden. I should be studying now but yet im blogging. Ohwell i need to distress manzxz. Went back to RH and HTHT tgt with Nico. Soon he's gonna be my HTHT buddy luhhh. Saturday dinner was not bad ^^ Had it tgt with Nico and Gen and they're too entertaining. Love these two luhhh.

 After that went to YIH and seriously, I HAVE NEW FOUND RESPECT FOR MY A IDOL MANZXZ. I don't understand how people become so accomplished at this age. Comparatively to him, HE'S LIKE MORE ACCOMPLISHED than mine. I admire people that have like long term goals in their life luhhh. And my idol said that my chinese not that bad HAHAHAH YAYYY. Im not that noob. He's way too funny alr. HAHAHAHAHA

As for todayyy, met up with Nico to study againnnn. That bad ass ahhh. REALLY CANNOT FOCUS WHEN HE'S AROUND. Ohwell, but then again it seems like to focus better with him comparatively to now. AHHHH Im stuck in my room. Am suppose to watch webcast now. SIANBALLS. Okay 2 more webcasts for today. I musttttt. BYEEE. Lazy to post visuals HAHAHA. TATAAAAA



No comments:

Post a Comment