Tuesday, December 3, 2013

BACK IN SINGAPORE. Finally get to update this space. Msia was okay i guess. Slept a lot this time cause i fell sick there but THANKFULLY for my lovely friends that actually contacted me thru WA. HAHAHAH ENTERTAINMENT TTM. Their company was even better than shopping. Didn't manage to buy much cause i was sick but yeah.

Today met up with Gen again. HAHAHA. I swear I'm gonna see her like every week. My buddy in crime. It seems like we're always doing things tgt. HAHAHHA. Watched Frozen tgt with Yingjie and Chongxian. SO COINCIDENTAL but it was a great movieeee. LOVE ITTTT. After that met up wtih Dre and Leon for dinner and move. SUSHIII. Food was great and the company was seriously retarded. Ended up watching our second movie of the day Catching Fire. HAHAH. Poor Leon had to watch it a second time. OHYEAH thanks for the ride back.

Can't wait for tmr with roomie and Sharlene and meeting Gen after that. <3 WALAO turning lesbian alr HAHAHA. But yeah I don't mind meeting her cause there's always so much to do. This time the 4th pair HAHAH. Can't waittttt <3 I knew I'll totally be addicted to it but AIYA WHATEVER, IT'S THE HOLIDAYS. TIME TO ENJOYYYY. Time to sleep naooo. BYEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment