Saturday, November 23, 2013

Times like this I'm so thankful for hall people + friends that really care for me, ALWAYS CHEERING ME ON IN ONE WAY OR ANOTHER. Actually basically thru snapchat HAHHAA. Having so much fun talking to ber, Sihui and hern. These three really too entertaining alr HAHHAHA. Cause of them I'm not even in the mood to study HAHHA. Okay now i must really control alr. BACK TO BOOKS FOR REAL. Tmr time to stop using both my laptop and phoneeee. Now BIZ LAW HERE I COMEEEE!


Maybe I should just listen and really let it go after exams, but then again I really wanna get my life back on track. Okay, maybe I should screw myself up for 2 weeks and after that HAHAHAH, shall go back to usual form as usual. Not helping eh. HAHAH. Sometimes I really don't know what I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment