Sunday, June 9, 2013

Rhex + Engin Camp

Went for both Rhexcapade and Engin Camp. Really had a great time. HEH. Tiring too. Was in Ruffles and yeah, the people there are really nice. Found my dear roommate there too and the girls are really damn chatty HAHAHA! Although it was just a one day thing but cause of that i managed to crash into the Engin Camp HAHHA!. Basically we just played games and I stayed overnight for vball. Got to know the people in Raffles too. Good experience i gotta say. But had to wake up early in the morning to chiong home and pack up for Engin Camp~



Totally had a great time there. The company was great, the games were ZZZ but after a while got used to it. Finally found someone in material science engineering and my OG is damn enthu. HAHAH! Having supper later. Gonna crash another camp too HEHH.

 Day 1 : Cause I went late, only joined them for like lunch + dirty games + dinner. Really love the dirty games cause its damn hiong ~ Plus thankfully it didn't rain. Heh. But the SP night. Gosh gotta say it's the first time im doing so manzxz. I won't say its a bad experience but ahhh, by then it was like 12 plus alr, felt super tired *.*

Yeah imagine we had to walk around blindfolded for like a few hours. Really felt super insecure manzxz.

 Day 2 : Pool games. Couldn't do much cause I can't swim. Sucks right. But I really liked the captain ball which I didn't have to move around. Just sit on the guys shoulder and stone. But ohwell the pool games was really not bad. Had cramps on my toe thou. After that played running man but the chaser didn't run so it wasn't that exciting. Shall let the pictures do the talking ~



 Day 3: Sentosa. Sadly I didn't get to play beach vball but I've learnt how to flip while dunking.~ Okay at least its almost a complete circle. Not bad liaozxz. Although we kept losing but HAHAHAH, the girls were damn hiong esp when it comes to the cheering. Keep using the gwiyomi cheer ^^v HAHHAHA! Had SP revolution after that. Thankfully for clayton, fight night wasn't that bad ~ HAHAH. I've such a nice SP ^^




 Day 4 : Gotta say the most tiring day cause by then I'm damn tired alr. But really enjoyed spending lepak time with the OG at Nando hehh. After that we had to chiong for dinner cause we're late but overall it ended really well ~

 

Hurhur miss sunshine. Not bad eh HAHHAA. Free starbucks card. Okay luh shall pack up and go for lunch alr. Why is my makan kaki not at work today ): Byeeee~






No comments:

Post a Comment