Thursday, June 27, 2013

 Went for Cheer and dance this week. Tiring but fun luh. HAHHAA! I love my OG luh HAHHA! We're like the slackest group everrr. Although I had like a few bruises at the end of the trng but ohwell, it's all worth it. HAHA! Just hope I'll be able to get into the performance of my choice hehe. Visuals for cheers now cause I'm so bored HAHAH










My OG are such camwhores + campwhores HAHAHA! Keep crashing into camps. Sadly I won't be able to join them tmr for Mech Engin Camp cause I need to work but ohwell. 

For dance, thankfully BFF lent me his sweats or else i think the blueblack on my knee will be much more jialatttt. Really had fun during the practice and I met a new RH mate there :D Its just funny how we hit it off so well. HAHA! Bathe and went dinner tgt with the rag comm. Ate blackballs + fried kway tiao + fruiti tutti. Happy tummy ^^V

Too lazy to update about chess camp now. Maybe tmr during work I'll do so. For now I need to learn how to make the right decision. IDK am I really thinking too much or what. Sucks. Shall go sleep now. BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment