Monday, June 10, 2013

Feeling damn sick ytd all thanks to my fever. But then again was thinking since I'll slack while working, might as well just work. HEH. so yup, worked even thou I'm sickkk. FOR THE MONEY HEHH. Finally ate the mee goreng. Went home and had supper with engin camp OG HAHAHH! 10+ of them from the west just camp all over to the east just to have supper. AWWWW~ But then again there's no nice place to supper at the west so TOO BADDD HAHAHA. Really had a great time talking crap with themmm. Too entertaining alrrr. Looking forward to more of such outings. For now there's still Chess camp + Engin O'week + Rhoc. Thinking if I should go union camp anot HAHHAHA. Camp overloaded alr HAHAHAHA shall go drink more water now. Hope I'll be able to get my voice back by thurs for teoheng with OG ^^ Shall continue talking to my entertainment palll HEHH. BYEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment