Sunday, June 2, 2013

HAHAHAHA was in a stalker mood and decided to stalk all those that're going for the camp tmr. HAHAHA. Can't find some of them but ohwell, at least I know how SOME of them look like alr. I know I'm like stalkergal94 but heh I can't help it. If only I'm that hardworking when it comes to studying HAHAHAHA! But sadly I'm not ):

Had a great time this weekend!
Sat : Open house + Quality time with bestfriend
Sun : Quality time with my family

Gotta say hyatt buffet soso only. Rather have like international buffet )': No sashimi ): Just...local food. But the chicken and seafood was not bad. The durian ice cream <3 Do you know there's like durian buffet at Goodwood! Shall go there soon ^^V

Ohwell. Okay luh shall sleep early. Camp tmr. For now here's videos of run for your lives. SEEMS DAMN FUN ): BYEEE 

No comments:

Post a Comment