Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Rag tryout

Hellooooo! Had such an eventful week~ Ever since the camp ended, my OG had been really spontaneous and we keep having impromtu outings tgt.We had RAG tryout and teo heng on Wed and Thurs ^^ 

Really enjoyed RAG tryout. We're too busy gossiping around although we're like in two different groups. We took turns to actually run here and there to gather information and TADA HAHAHHA. Its either we're too gossipy or else we're just too smart HAHHAHA. 

Really enjoyed the cheer the mosttt. Intially felt super unsafe but after awhile got a hang of it. Thankfully I did tgt with our OG guys or else HAHAHAHA, I'll just cryyy 

Our favourite "FUCK YEAHH"
 

HAHAHAH! I think after engin camp, I've become more....HAHHAHA disgusting. Ohwell. anyway they'll see my true colours one dayyyy HAHAHHAH!


Thursday went teoheng with the rest. Travelled all the way to Buona Vista but ohwell, out of the entire OG, only 3 of us from the east ): But then again they travelled all the way to the east for supper the previous time so HAHHAHA give and take luh. Teoheng for 4 hours and my voice like a cui alr. HAHAHAHA Had some zi cha for dinner and ate icecream. HAHHAH Gossip session is da best luhhh. Really enjoyed the companyy.



HAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment