Thursday, December 26, 2013

I need to have more self control over my emotions i guess. Have been letting it consume me until...I make stupid irrational decisions. Honestly I felt quite disgusted with my ways lately. Not saying YOLO is not good but then again doing things that's actually against my principles, I do have to admit even if it's so called not my fault, but then again to know that there's a possibility of it occurring, I'm the one that's to be blamed eventually. Just hope that's the last time I guess.

Then again thanks to much for everything. I really appreciate whatever you've done. I guess I need a break from it.

And as for you this stupid bitch, thanks for totally screwing my mood ytd. Fuck you and hope you enter hell. I just don't understand why are you fucking so persistent when he doesn't even like you. Threaten me all you want.

Time to settle uni stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment