Thursday, December 12, 2013

Tiring week I've gotta say.

Monday : Went out with Gen, Leon and Andre for tendollarsclub HAHHAA. That place is quite good i guess. Except for the fact that the computer is harder to use compared to teoheng hehh. Had been a long time ever since I've last kbox. Sang for like 5 hrs D: We're amazing ttm manzxz. Head over to bugis for dinner at some noodle shop. Not bad i guess ^^ Had an epic time standing in front of the fountain talking to those people. Ohwell

Tuesday : TWO TRNGS IN A DAY IS NO JOKE. Had like frisbee in the morning and handball at night. I swear I was dying by the time I had handball trng. ALL THE JUMPING AND ALL. I better lose weight within this mth manzxz or else...

Wednesday : Had frisbee trng and as usual, really enjoy playing it tgt with the frisbee people. All so cute and adorable. It was damn tiring cause we had PT and plus the afternoon made it quite bad but the company was great. Had just acia for dinner with them. I didn't know that it existed in NUS luhh. After that rushed off to meet gen, Imran and Zhafri to celebrate badass birthday. Glad he liked it. Went over to Zouk as usual. Everytime I'm with Gen, the most epic things will happen. Was practically raging yet so entertained at the same time HAHHAHA.

Thursday : Yes there was only 5 of us and was practically dying under the hot sun. Plus i didn't sleep before that cause was busy looking after someone + didn't eat supper or breakfast + system filled with alcohol. I swear that's like killer but thankfully I've managed to conquer ittttt. Totally crashed after bathing.

Sadly all my goalkeepers are like going overseas alr ): Nuuu. No more entertainment for next week. Damnzxz. Okay shall try to sleep now. Aching all over ): byeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment