Friday, November 23, 2012


Studied at the airport with Rich, Sean and Ant. Really so thankful for my brothers. We attempted studying but hahahah as usual started talking and all. Had lots of fun talking to them, like there's always stuffs to talk about with them and the day will just ZOOM damn quickly with them around. Always so retarded as usual but at the same time I'll really miss them after A lvls. Hopefully I'll be able to find more opportunity to pull them out and play hahahahhahhaha! But yeah, sorry luh, I really didn't pengseh yall ): Just that sometimes you know, since yall got more people, even without me I'm sure y'all will be doing fine (: HAHAHAHA

Anyway my dear Clara and Reena left Singapore alr. Sent them off today ):
Will really miss both of them cause especially with the small talks and all. :/ After A lvls mannnn!

On a sidenote, really thought through things and I'm really glad everything changed after 2 years. Makes me a really happy and better person now. Yup. Shall sleep early. So tired now. BYEEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment