Saturday, November 24, 2012





Lately have been watching damn a lot of movies. Ahboy to men, Pitch Perfect and Breaking Dawn.
 Pitch Perfect
Gotta say I really LOVEEE the show.

image
Love the little child response HAHAHHA!
image
This movie to freaking funny luh. It's not exactly a chick flick but then again it's soooo entertaining. One of my favourite movie of all time. Rebel Wilson was really funny TTM manzxz. HAHHAHAHA

Breaking Dawn
At last the ending wasn't that bad. It's one of the better twilight movies HAHA.
The child is sooooo pretty. Ohwell at least it ended. They should totally continue the story about what happen to Renesmee and Jacob. ): Ohwell at least it's finally over. 

As for ahboytomen. I think it's overrated. Hahaha. maybe cause I'm not that proficient with dialect so... HAHAHA. 

Yup overall I felt Pitch Perfect was the best. 

Anyway today studied with Kimberly at Airport. Both of us were like...nuaing. Didn't have to motivation to study cause firstly one of my eye is swelling like... crap. Ohwell shouldn't about his eyes. Shall sleep now. bye

No comments:

Post a Comment