Sunday, November 25, 2012



Having blister at the most uncomfortable place. Price to pay for trying to hard. But I really want abs ): I guess I need to find alternative ways to get it ): Stupid sit up ): Plus 1200 skipping ^^ WOOHOO ^^ truely satisfied.

 Gonna start by 3hours workout daily once A lvl end ): For now shall just keep it to 1h 30mins. Studied with Sharon at Airport as usual and found a really cheap spaghetti place there. Really value for money! Apparently today is my most productive day HAHA. But seriously i suck at MCQ. Gonna redo all the tys MCQ tmr. Ohwell can't wait for Wednesday and Friday ^^ Out with my 4C people to buy prom stuff and Friday going Malaysia. Hopefully can get my prom stuffs there ): Hopefully I'll be able to dye my hair on Thurs :/ Hopefully. For now back to TVD ^^ BYEEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment