Thursday, November 22, 2012





BYE TUMBLR! Back to blogger again HAHA. Okay maybe I'll still use tumblr but I like blogger more. Easier to edit haha! Although A lvl isn't over but seriously, I'm like enjoying life now. Maybe I'm just not cut out to be like some smart and hardworking person. Really cannot stand hardcore studying ): GAHH. Ohwell If i really do badly, I guess I deserve it man.

Went for netball friendly today with Bedokview and gotta say I've aged. Really aged. Felt really tired after all the warmup. But nevertheless, had fun playing with my juniors ^^ Such a lovely and retarded bunch! Can't wait for our picnic outing after PROM! HEHEHEHEH~

Went to Amanda's hse after that and we're obsessed with hot girls. Seriously Miley Cyrus + Victoria Secret girls. Why are they so hot. I admire miley's midriff. Seriously her midriff is to DIE FORRRR.
 
If only I'm as discipline as her ): Walaoo, I'll be like ....


HAHA okay this thing is really fun to play with HAHHA. I know I'm like lag but hey, blame it on A lvls. Didn't have a life for the entire year manzxz.

Miranda Kerr too ):
She's alr a mom and yet so hot. I should totally just
  

This GIF thing is really damn cute HAHAHAHAHA
I'll totally start my 10km run soon ): 
Shall update another time HAHA. BYEEE
 

No comments:

Post a Comment