Thursday, November 6, 2014

I always had this mindset that in the future, I'll be able to find someone that will be willing to do anything for me but somehow after experiencing so much, after listening so much, after thinking so much, it feels like I'll never encounter such person ever again. I guess what Sandy said was right, so what if you plan so much, eventually if you find so called "the one" and he have alternative plans, all these ideals you have in your mind like totally wasted.

Maybe I'll just continue these plans tgt with my parents and adopted kids. Or maybe he has something in mind for me. Besides those adorable cute people I've around me, I would like to thank god for helping me. Thanks for answering my prayers. Thanks letting me see the bigger picture as initially was just myopic and too caught up with my own plans. Thanks for always giving me a direction. Although sometimes I really feel I'm not worthy enough to be part of your plan but you've always given me the assurance that you'll always be there for me. I'm really so blessed (:

No comments:

Post a Comment