Sunday, November 9, 2014

Another sad story. From the person I least expect from but ohwell. Only word to describe it is tragic. Indeed the one that cares the most will be the one that suffers.

Just sad that I've to come back to hall. I like staying at home cause mommy and daddy totally pamper me ttm but sadly they're distracting. Will spend more time with them during the holidays ): I hate it when daddy will keep asking me to come back and he miss me. Makes me feel so guilty.

On the brighter side I've my close friends around me esp fat fuck to accompany me. Had been ages since then but I really find comfort with familiar people. Its good to have people surrounding me, especially those i know that really care for me. MUACKSSSS.

Shall watch webcast haizxz. BAIIII.

No comments:

Post a Comment