Saturday, November 8, 2014

Finally snap out of it ^^ I really wanna thank my favourite fat fuck for always enlightening me when I really need it. I guess I've always been thinking from the wrong perspective when I'm alone and forget about the other aspects I've considered in the past. 

I know you're reading this and I genuinely wish you all the best with her ^^ Sorry for creating so much trouble for you for the past few days and HAHAHA,  I KNOW I'M ANNOYING BUT AS BESTIE YOU UNDERSTAND RIGHT HEHE. Don't worry you'll still be my bestie kayy . 

Anyway idk if you'll come across this or not.  Although I don't know you personally but just to let you know pls treasure him (: Although he can be stubborn and erm alpha male at times but I'm sure you'll be able to control this little boy. Just be honest with him and everything will work out fine between you two.  Hope to see you one day (:

Walao I can't stand myself sometimes but ohwell,  must treasure this three weeks to mug like dog.  After that yayyy FREEDOMMM.. CAN'T WAIT TO SPEND TIME WITH ALL MY FAVOURITE PEOPLE PLUS TRAININGS YAYY. So many plans,  so little time. If only there's more than 24 hours a day hehe. Back to books.  Watching my presentation video just make me cringe.  Wtf my voice sounds so.... yuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment