Friday, September 20, 2013

Happy week 😁😁😁


I'm suppose to be sleeping now but OHWELL, woke up cause its too hot just now. Back from social night with Matt. Thanks for inviting me and I really appreciate it a lot. Thanks for the gifts and being part of my life. Forever my '35 yr old potential husband material' HAHAHA! Come NUS lehhhh! HAHAHAHA! 

Met up with Richmond, Rason and Gabriel HAHAHHA! Happy happy happy. Had been a long time ever since I've met the other two. And Richmond HAHHAH! Forever being a retardddd. That's why you're da best brother everrrrr~




My dear Raeyyy! Love her so much for practically accompanying me to eat all the good food and shoes ^^ Really miss this girl soooooo much! So proud of her at the same time for being able to chase her dreams and actually living the lifeeee.


So thankful for all my friends, especially those long lasting ones. Thanks for always showering me with care and concern and actually making the effort to maintain our friendships. 
As much as I want to be more involve in all my best friends' life, but I know it's unattainable. Although people choose to actually sieve out certain details\, but I'm sure they have their reason of doing so. But honestly I do appreciate the truth more than anything. Somehow things are not like how it's used to be but maybe its time to let go. Higher expectations leads to greater disappointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment