Saturday, September 7, 2013

Feeling quite happy with my loot today. Had been a long time ever since I've really shopped. I got a feeling I'll continue spending more tmr but yeah, I really do need a break. Feeling rather empty lately. Let's just say hall activities and studies have been making me really... Really don't understand why do I think so much nowadays. In the past, although I have an aim when I take up each CCA, I won't even consider so much, esp about how much time I'll be 'wasting'. But now, in order to have more study time, I've been asking people around me for their opinions. I feel disgusted with myself, like how kiasu I've become and how un-friendly I've been recently.

Glad that everything came to an end ytd. Sorry for what I've done and hope that after this, we'll be friends. Just give both of us some time to adjust things and I'm sure things will be back to normal soon enough. 

Another dedication to my dear Genevieve. Really love you for always being there for me and helping me no matter what. Love you so much although i know you won't be seeing this. You've been the best thing ever since I've entered NUS and I really appreciate having you as my bestfriend. Although I haven't been seeing you much lately but just to let you know that you'll always be the besttttt 

Feeling so troubled but somehow my thoughts are super messed up. Need to stop being such a burden. Wenning I know you can do it. Stop being so dependent on others. Time for you to grow up and be independent. 

Shall bathe and sleep it off. Meeting my babies tmr at NLB. Byeee


No comments:

Post a Comment