Saturday, September 14, 2013

Feeling so excited this coming week. Raey + Rich are coming over to NUS this coming week ^^ AHHHH, I miss both of them so muchhh! Realised i always have affinity with people starting with R huh. HAHAHA! Feeling quite happy now for some reason. Maybe my short break with Ivan made me not so sian. Simpang food 8D After effects of studying continuously since monday huhhh. Next friday social night with matthew too ^^ Eventful week huhhh. Had been quite a while since I've been feeling like this. 

Maybe meeting up with my probably one of my OLDEST friend. I believe things won't end up so and yeah, we'll go back to what we're initially. Quite glad that uni helped me in some way or another, although it's damn tiring to study everyday but then again it helped me to prioritize what i need to focus in life and who i wanna keep in my life. Thankfully I've realised that studying isn't everything and decided to go for my night run tgt with hall mates. 

Once again I feel so pampered by mummy! She's gonna go out with me to ikea + buy my soccer shoes for ultimate frisbee. Hopefully i can pull her along for shopping too HAHAH! Ah, maybe I should send mummy more random I miss you texts HAHAHAH! But then again i love my dad for practically fetching me to sch everytime i 'book in'. 

Ohwell shall play my favourite songs nowwww! BYEEEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment