Saturday, July 20, 2013

MSE Camp had been really great. Okay Im quite lazy to post the pictures here cause yeah there's just too many but yeah, really enjoyed this camp as a whole. Thankfully there isn't cliques in my OG and everyone just compliment one another so well. All the internal jokes and everything WOAH, I like. But sadly Weijie isn't from MSE ): Really got to know him so much better thru this camp and yeah, bros manzxz.

Had Homecoming ytd and it really feels good to be back in DHS tgt with my fellow 4C mates. Although everyone keep talking about army, but when its time to help out, they'll. Congrats cutie pie for getting best dressed. Gonna meet richmond soon one day after I've moved to hall. HEHHH. Unofficial boyfrienddddd ^^


Sometimes I really wish that things could be much simpler. If only there's a time machine to bring me back in time. Really don't know I've caused so much trouble. I don't wish to be a burden. I'm really sorry for causing so much problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment