Saturday, July 13, 2013

Hesitation

Stayed at home for the first time on a Saturday. Practically spent my days sleeping and thinking about the past. Missed the days when I'm still young and innocent. Didn't really have to think much about life, didn't have to worry about anything. All I need was daddy and mummy.

Finally held daddy and mommy hands at the same time and we skipped tgt HAHAHHA! Obviously with their precious daughter in the middle :3 CUTE RIGHTTT! Really felt so protected by both of them at that pt of time. But when we went to a more crowded place, daddy just THREW my hands away )': What is this luhhh.

Okay luh, shall faster pack my bag for camp. Actually Im quite glad that I got into finale item but then I've just realized i need to go back to sch more often. From NSRCC back to NUS D: Okay nvm just for this week. BYEEE

Really feeling so protected by everyone from my OGs and rag. It feels like we're just one big family with people being so protective over you. Even if some people aint that close but they're just so brotherly or sisterly. Really like this feeling, making me feel less vulnerable, less insecure.

No comments:

Post a Comment