Tuesday, July 9, 2013

I guess I'm the only one that's like wake while Genevieve, tack and wei hao are like all still asleep from ytd. Thankfully I didn't stone like the usual but felt damn tired HAHAHA! Anyway so far had been an eventful week as usual.

Monday : celebrated clarissa bday at her hse and met bestie. Went over for dance practice and vball trng straight after that! Thankfully Genevieve was with me like thru out! Now she's like my BFF liaozx. Both of us are like hungry ghosts. Initially I had cravings and my stomach was like $@:$-@;$@/. After awhileHAHAHA, her stomach made noises too! Decided to sleep and skip supper hehh. Control control control~

Tues : Had brunch with Genevieve, wei hao and tack at macs and went down to union camp. We're damn suay cause when we are at the grandstand, it started raining. So waited quite a while for the rain to stop and went over to costumes with nanny and Genevieve HAHAHA! The bad thing is that Genevieve and I kept having cravings for brownies and breadddd. Had dinner at utown with the two and elvin and we headed over for the finale item! Really had lots of fun hehh! Went to play sp and wa jiiii! Freaking fun to kajiao people. Initially was kinda sian cause we are just overly nice people but after a while we got the hang of it HAHAHA! Made them star glaze, played sex sounds HAHAHA, played tango, got the girls to touch the guys and make the guys touch the girl's legs HAHAHA! Their response too epic alr! Went back to rh and decided to have supper and drank a lil. Hate it I turn red but honestly it tasted quite nice. Shall try to go back to sleep while someone is like snoring next to me HAHAHAH! Byeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment